Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Farmer's Market

Last Thursday, we went with Grandma Jones to the Henderson Farmer's Market. I did not even know that there was one here, but Grandma Jones always plans fun things to do when she is here and found this online. We had a great time getting yummy food and then having a snack while the kids played in the water feature near the market. Here are some pictures of our finds...





*So you may have noticed that I have slowed down in how often I post. The reason is because Mr. J can no longer access the blog. And so since he was the main reason I was posting so much, I'm not quite as motivated. Thankfully, he can see pictures that are emailed to him, so I send him pictures that way.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm...that produce looks so good! I especially want to dive into the strawberries!

    ReplyDelete