Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Daddy Candy Update

You may remember that before Mr. J left, he filled containers with candy for the kids and I. We call it "daddy candy" and every day we have a piece and pray for his safety. The plan is, that when it is all gone... daddy will be home! So I have noticed that mine is shrinking! Here are the pictures to prove it.

The full pitcher of delicious dove chocolates...
My pitcher last week!
Miss O really misses her daddy (as we all do) but she asked me yesterday if she ate all of her candy if that would make daddy come home tomorrow. If it was as easy as that, mine would have been gone a long time ago!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky!
    I just stopped by to see what you are up to. I didn't realize your hubby was gone, I'll keep him in my prayers as well as you and the kids. I love the new family picture at the top of your blog.
    Your car battery is dead? Hmm...mine died last night. How crazy is that?
    Jane

    ReplyDelete